Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Big Move...

Today, I was thinking that in spite of my efforts to simplify my blogging activity, I've really made it too complicated. I created a blog for each different facet of what I blog about. Too much. So, I decided to just have one, maybe two at the most...and just find a way to keep it all together.

It makes sense to me, for example, to have a separate blog that discusses coupons, budgets, finding good deals, etc. Makes it easier for readers to find the good deals and coupons. But is it really necessary to separate my desire to seek Jehovah and know Him and His voice from my daily life as His daughter...desperately trying to get it right at conquering clutter, homemaking and homeschooling in His name? There are times I want to post things, but I'm not sure exactly where it fits...or it fits in all three places. So, I will see what blogger has to offer...perhaps it will suit my needs...perhaps not. But for now, this is my new blogging homestead. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate that you took the time to read my blog and leave a comment! And as much as I hate to do it, I had to not allow Anonymous users to comment anymore...and turn on that annoying word verification. Too much spam Sorry!

Check for Swagcodes Here!

Integrity is a Lost Virtue, but I Choose to:

BlogWithIntegrity.com