Monday, March 28, 2011

[Pt 2] K12FreeHomeSchool and Mimi Rothschild: My Own Experience

In my eagerness to present a true account of my experience with K12FREEHOMESCHOOL and Mimi Rothschild, I did not count the cost in how I presented my story. I'm afraid that it's possible that the manner in which I structured my posts was not as helpful as I'd hoped. I in no way wanted to hinder or harm Mrs. Rothschild or her business. I did not consider that perhaps people would not read all three posts to get the "whole picture" and only focus on the less than flattering aspects of my experience. In an effort to present the whole story and not provide opportunity for others to link to only the bad parts of my experience, I have consolidated this three-part series into one. You can read it here...I've provided a summary of my experience and then the original, unaltered posts follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate that you took the time to read my blog and leave a comment! And as much as I hate to do it, I had to not allow Anonymous users to comment anymore...and turn on that annoying word verification. Too much spam Sorry!

Check for Swagcodes Here!

Integrity is a Lost Virtue, but I Choose to:

BlogWithIntegrity.com